bug/feature

Proj Bloom bloomproj at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:50:05 UTC 2004

hi,

I just downloaded and build the 3.0 on suse 9.0 after
some 'struggle'...anyway, it works for a 'hello' now
:-)

But, I cannot seem to highlight a break point as in
kdbg or vc++. Am I missing something?? Also, I cannot
seem to find/download a c++/stl help system anywhere.

Also noticed that the inline comment '//' works
differently then vc++ for the '\' at the end (which I
think the whole line should be ignored instead escape
the next line).

Any help appreciated.

-Mike