New things being worked on

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Mon Dec 20 10:25:06 UTC 2004

Hi Alexander,

Catalog is not that great ;) the big problem of Catalog is "IT IS TAG BASED"!!
and trust me it's very bad to use TAG based storage to implement "High level"
features like Code refactoring.  I mean the only information you have to
compute "local attributes" is the "name" of the parent scope, unfortunately
that's not good enough. What I would like to have is an OO interface, like
the "Reflection API" of Java, so an interface similar to KDevelop::CodeModel,
but stored in an OO DB.

ciao robe