KDevelop 3.1.1 "Documentation" tab not coming up on Solaris

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Wed Dec 8 23:34:05 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 20:56, Albert Chin wrote:
> Yes to all of the above. It seems there is a problem loading
> libkdevdocumentation.so. Trying to track it down but probably my fault
> somewhere.
I met the loading problem once. It was related to the fact that we
have two DocumentationPart classes in KDevelop source. One is in
src/documentationpart.h(cpp) and second is in
parts/documentation/documentation_part.h(cpp).
The solution is to rename the class in src/documentationpart.h.
And that I've already done yesterday or so in CVS.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine