How do I get commit power?

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Sat Aug 28 13:44:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Saturday 28 August 2004 01:25, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> For the next month or so, I will still be able to spend my time dong what I
> want. I may be able to realize a few of my grander ideas in that time.
> Perhaps I can get something worthwhile into the code base before I turn
> into a pumpkin.
>
> So what do I need to do?  That is assuming you guys trust me enough to have
> that power.

Since you can only work for one month, I suggest you send patches to the list.
The sysadmins are a bit paranoic due to the latest break-ins in open source
projects, so only long-time contributors get cvs-write access.

If it becomes too tiring for us to apply your patches, we'll ask for a CVS
account :)

Best regards,
Harald