Solved:Re: cvspartimpl.cpp:368: error: no matching function for call to `CvsService_stub::

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Fri Aug 20 17:39:03 UTC 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 17:47, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> On SuSE 9.1 using the latest SuSE-build KDE in
> ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/KDE/update_for_9.1
> I get this error:
> cvspartimpl.cpp:368: error: no matching function for call to
> `CvsService_stub::
>    checkout(QString, QString, QString, QString, bool, const char[1], bool)'
> /opt/kde3/include/cvsservice_stub.h:27: error: candidates are: virtual
> DCOPRef CvsService_stub::checkout(const QString&, const QString&, const
> QString&, const QString&, bool)

I fetched the latest CVS of kdesdk, built and installed it, and I can now
compile kdevelop.  Unfortunately that means I have a bunch of stuff in
my /opt/kde3 that is not under rpm management.  That can make life difficult.

BTW, KDevelop is looking very nice.  Thanks to every one who works on this
project!

--
Regards,
Steven