Fortran support in qmake manager

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 19:38:05 UTC 2004

So,
I am trying to use some Fortran sources that are integrated into a
qmake based project and I am able to add the sources by hand with some
special qmake commands into the GUI manager.

Couple of questions?

If I were going to try and implement support for Fortran into the qmake
manager, do you have any suggestions besides the obvious download the
latest source and look at it, as how to go about that? Or maybe you say
"leave it alone - don't do it".

Then, where are compiler options set in KDevelop3? There used to be
some way of setting compiler options in the gideon days but I can't
seem to find any of that anymore. How do people set fine tuned compiler
options for a project, especially a qmake project?

Regards,
Roland