New Developer Help

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Wed Aug 11 06:01:03 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 00.37, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a few ideas for things I'd like to implement in KDevelop, but before
> I do those, I was hoping a few of the people on this list could give me
> some "easy" things to do (bugfixes, etc.) to help me get acquainted with
> KDevelop's code base.

Sounds cool, we could certainly do with a few more hands. :)

The two obvious urls to paste are:
http://bugs.kde.org/component-report.cgi?product=kdevelop
http://www.kdevelop.org/HEAD/doc/api/html/

.. but I guess that's not what you are looking for.

Pop in to #kdevelop, most of the devs are there from time to time.

welcome! :)

jd (aka teatime)