questions about contributing.

Paul Drummond paul.drummond at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 29 15:40:06 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

I would like to contribute to KDevelop by adding a simple tab to the AppWizard
which stores "favourite" projects so it is not always necessary to search
through the tree.

What is the best way to begin though?  Should I post a WISH to the buglist and
wait for someone to tell me to go ahead.  Or should I just write the code,
make a patch and post it here?

I have already started coding the favourites view because even if it is not
added to KDevelop, I am doing it for fun and to learn about KDevelop.  And I
am learning alot!