parsed*.h ?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Mon Apr 26 11:47:03 UTC 2004

Yes, that gets you everytime... :)

There are a few leftovers in parts/classview (and a few other places). They
are simply not part of the active codebase any longer, but still hang around
in the tree. Personally, I have no idea why, I can only assume it's because
they contain some useful code that someone olanned to wire back in somewhen.

jd