New UI Configuration Dialog?

Paul Drummond paul.drummond at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 22 20:28:11 UTC 2004

After thinking about how to configure my system I decided to
install KDE-CVS.  I was just about to uninstall my stable kde when
I came accross a great tutorial at the KDE Wiki which describes step-by-step
how to install a stable and unstable KDE side-by-side.  It is even possible
to switch between stable and unstable desktops using CTRL+ALT+F#.  Amazing!

Link to the tutorial:
http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+CVS+Step+by+Step

I am currently waiting for kdelibs to compile.  Will let you guys know how
easy everything compiled when it's finished.  Might be a while :)