New UI Configuration Dialog?

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Apr 21 17:22:04 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 14:32, Paul Drummond wrote:
> Ok, I see what you are saying, I will probably just leave my setup as it is
> for now but I am curious how you, and other KDevelop contributors are setup
> to run the latest KDevelop?  Do you have the latest KMDI HEAD and did you
> just install it over the top of the stable version?
>
> What about other contributors?  It would be interesting to learn how you
> guys configure your system to run the latest KDevelop.
You can use my patch (attached) to use kmdi library from lib/qextmdi.
It is slightly outdated kmdi from HEAD, but you will have those UI settings
working.

PS: one day I'll apply this patch to cvs, it's much simpler to use local
kmdi than worry about what is available in HEAD and what in branch;)

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine