Documentation problems with KDevelop 3.0.2

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Tue Apr 20 17:42:06 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have just compiled and install KDevelop 3.0.2 and it crashes each time I try
to access a documentation file from the list of documentation packages
install. Here is a backtrace, but as the first sentence says, not very
relevant:

This backtrace appears to be useless.
This is probably because your packages are built in a way which prevents
creating of proper backtraces, or the stack frame was seriously corrupted in
the crash.

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/i686/libthread_db.so.1".
0x41992686 in waitpid () from /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0
#0  0x41992686 in waitpid () from /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x40de6a97 in KCrash::defaultCrashHandler(int) ()
   from /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4
--

Prof. Pascal Francq
Université Libre de Bruxelles