help - mdi tool views missing

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Fri Sep 19 18:59:03 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I am still in trouble with the mdi tool displays.

I started over from scratch again, removed every remnants I could find
including any .rc files in ~, checked out again -- IDEAl mode works
perfectly, MDI modes do not show up any tool view (all modes/all tool
views). The tool icons react, but no display at all.
Running Gideon from the console tells all plugins are properly loaded.
Even switching over to a totally new user doesn't help - so it is not in
the .rc setup.

I need the MDI views for cross checking the manual. Thus any hints where
to look else are welcome.

I hesitated to file a bug for this, because it seems to be a system
fault of mine.

Bernd

P.S.: I still run KDE 3.1.3 on Qt 3.1.2 from SuSE 8.2 rpms of end
August.