[appwizard] Project name

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Thu Sep 18 21:00:07 UTC 2003

Hi Dominik,

I think we should stick to ASCII letter/number/underline restricted
project names as long as they are the basis for class names etc.
They are easily handled (and easily explained to the "novice" user by
the way).
I have experimented over decades with all kinds of names which are
allowed to contain spaces, special characters, Umlauts and the like. It
is not worth the value, I am convinced now.

Bernd