Gideon Manual - create new project question

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Tue Sep 16 01:17:05 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I am just trying to explain a bit what goes on behind the scenes when a
new project is created. Now I'm unsure whether all this stuff will be
valid with parts/genericproject.
Could anyone please have a look at the attached docbook fragment and
tell me if thís Perl example will remain valid. I took the computer
output from yesterdays CVS but I am not sure whether I run it in an
obsolete environment setting.

If I have to change any settings to make use of the genericproject
please let me know as well.

Thx,
Bernd