Gideon Manual - more questions

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Thu Sep 11 10:52:04 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I want to repeat a question I lately found on the forum:

> You can edit the templates for creating new cpp and h files, but I
> can't find any documentation about the variables used ($HEADERGUARD$,
> $DOC$, ...). Is there? It would be great if I could edit these
> templates for my personal style.

This is stuff which belongs in the manual!

1) Where can I find any definitions, or example use, or other basic
info?
2) Are these definitions useable on any sorce file? (I presume there are
Perl scripts using it.)
3) Which KDevelop parts make use of them?

If you know, please let me know soon. I am just working on a chapter
where this stuff might belong.

Bernd