Updating KDevelop Homepage

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Mon Sep 1 23:34:02 UTC 2003

On Monday 01 September 2003 23.20, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> > Could someone add "Haskell" to the Language support status table on
> >
> > Memory Class store: N
> > Application wizard templates: Y Green
> > Application wizard import templates:N
> > Documentation topics:N
>
> I think this should be added if you want haskellsupport to be distributed.
>
> > Abbrevation templates:N/A
>
> Why do you think it is n/a for haskell?

Have you ever seen a Haskell program - probably not... Quicksort for any
datatype that supports comparations.

qsort []     = []
qsort (x:xs) = qsort elts_lt_x ++ [x] ++ qsort elts_greq_x
                 where
                   elts_lt_x   = [y | y <- xs, y < x]
                   elts_greq_x = [y | y <- xs, y >= x]

OK, 'where' could be abbrevated :-)
All other words are identifiers.
If the abbrevatior can parse and let you abbreviate any word, that could be
helpful - I have not tested if it does that.

http://www.haskell.org/

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson