[despammed] kdevelop.kdevelop

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Oct 28 19:29:04 UTC 2003

Hendrik Kueck wrote:

> I posted a patch a couple of days ago hoping that somebody would
> review and submit it to CVS, but did not get any feedback on the list
> or per email. I assume nobody read my posting to the part where I
> asked for this. So, could somebody please submit it.

Adymo just did it, I think.

> Alternatively: what is the procedure for getting access to the CVS?

Post a couple of patches to the list. If they get accepted, get a
"goodfather" (someone with CVS write permissions and that has committed
most of your patches) to tell you how to get write permissions.

--
Amilcar Lucas

PS: Are you wiling to maintain buildtools/custommakefiles ?