KDevelop CVS does not build for kde-3.1.92

Izo I at siol.net
Mon Oct 27 16:43:06 UTC 2003

I just went into the code a little bit and now understand the problem -
the only way that the build for kde-3.2.0a1/2 can be saved is to comment
out the lines in question because the kmdi is checked by configure and
the compat mdi stuff set at that point. I will definitely try to change
the kdevelop.m4.in to build KDevelop using 3.1.92 and mdi compat stuff,
though even I can not see any sense in it anymore since the kde-3.2.0b1
us out since few hours ago ... I just missed it since no announce was
made on it neither on the KDE maillist neither on the KDE home page.

Regards, Iztok