KDevelop CVS does not build for kde-3.1.92

Izo I at siol.net
Mon Oct 27 08:34:02 UTC 2003

Since you have declared OLDER_THAN_KDE_3_2 as older than KDE_VERSION <
3.1.90 in lib/qextmdi/kmdidockwidget.h  the KDevelop CVS does not
compile with kde-3.2.0b2 which is kde-3.1.92, as a matter of fact.
Specifically, it does not compile for latest add-ons into the
KDockWidget class. I have tried to set the OLDER_THAN_KDE_3_2 as <
3.1.93 but even so for some reason the src/mainwindow.cpp fails in line
249 (
m_pDockbaseAreaOfDocumentViews->dockManager()->setReadDockConfigMode(KDockManager::RestoreAllDockwidgets);)
which calls unexisting-to-kde-3.2.9b2 method setReadDockConfigMode.

Please, Falk or anybody alse, tell me the reason why KDevelop should not
be ready to build within the official KDE milestone ?

Iztok