A PRIVATE MAIL FROM JOSEPH COLEMAN

JOSEPH COLEMAN josephcoleman40 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 23 03:38:20 UTC 2003

FROM:JOSEPH COLEMAN,
    ASYLUM SEEKERS CENTER,
    GROU-JIRSUM,
    NEDERLANDS.
PLEASE REPLY TO MY MOST CONFIDENTIAL E-MAIL
ADDRESS:josephcoleman44 at netscape.net
I am Mr Joseph Coleman the eldest son of  Chife Micheal Coleman from Sierra
Leone. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your
assistance to transfer
our cash of Twenty five Million and five hundred thousand Dollars
($25,500.000.00) now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in
Europe the money is in trunk boxes
deposited and declared as Precious stones by my late father as a matter of
fact the company does not know the content as money, although my Father
made them to
understand that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner.
Source of the money:
My late Father Chief Michael Coleman is  a native of Mende tribe in the
Northern province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone
Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.)
Freetown . According to my Father  this money was the income  accrued from
Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales. Before the peak of the
civil war between the rebels
forces of Major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping
operation that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal
from power of the civilian
elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My Father had already
made arrangement for his family to be evacuated to Ivory coast with the
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
he made with a security firm in Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation
team.
During the war in my country and following the indiscriminate looting of
Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone
mining co-operation  was one of the target looted
and it was destroyed. My Father including other top Government functionaries
were attacked and killed by the rebels in November 2000 because of his
relationship with the civilian
Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.
As a result of my fathers death and with the information we got that the
rebels are out for us the burden became too much for me to handle coupled
with the ill health of my mother she died
in the process as I could not afford her a decent medical care. The unrest
in Ivory Coast and the threat from the rebels against our lifes,made us to
be evacuated to Nederland last December
where I and my family are seeking political asylum, we are at present in an
asylum camp in a small village in Nederland(HOLLAND). Our only hope now is
in you and the boxes deposited in the
Security Firm To this effect, humbly solicit your assistance in the
followings ways.
1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm as our Foreign
partner
2. to transfer this money (USD$25.5 M) in your name to your country
3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf
in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager.
For your assistance, I have decided  that 20% of the total amount will be
for your effort and another 5 % to cover all the expenses that may incur
during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to
keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our where about.
Please as you show your willingness, Forward to me your full name, address
and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private
email, and I will get back to you immediately with more information's and
subsequently send you the necessary documents needed in this transaction.
Thanks.
May God bless you as you assist us.
MR JOSEPH COLEMAN