Hmm - here's a possible problem (Re: class libs/widget/KTabBar conflicts with class kdelibs/kdeui/KTabBar)

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Fri Oct 17 11:27:08 UTC 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:39, Nick Brown wrote:
> I quote from http://www.trolltech.com/developer/changes/changes-3.0.5.html
>
> <snip>
> The version number format of QT_VERSION changed. It is now 0xmmiibb
> (m = major, i = minor, b = bugfix). Qt 3.0.5's QT_VERSION is 0x030005.
> <snip>

I see, so it should be
       #if QT_VERSION < 0x030005

Who has this version that wants to make the change and commit a fix if
necessary? I have no need of a fix for this personally...

> I hope this helps.
> I applied your last patch and did a fresh build, but I'm still seeing the
> same error I reported yesterday.

On a kde cvs version? Did you move ktabwidget.* from widgets to compat? Hmm.
strange...
Ah you have "compile error in kdevelop/lib/qextmdi/kmdimainfrm.cpp". If you
have kde cvs you shouldn't be building qextmdi from kdevelop but using the
kde version. I suggest a "make -f admin/Makefile.cvs clean" and then start
rebuilding from scratch.

jbb