Cervisia KPart missing

Terry Stebbens tstebbens at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 20:19:04 UTC 2003

I recompiled KDevelop from the latest sources last night and now, when
I run KDevelop, it pops up an error dialog saying "Could not find
Cervisia KPart!! This plug-in will be unusable." and the splash screen
remains on top of all windows until I clear the dialog box.

Once running Cervisia is indeed unavailable which is a shame because I
was quite happily using it before. Any ideas?

Cheers,

El Tel.