Crash on exit

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 00:21:04 UTC 2003

Mickael,
dont know but this is from kde.cvs.org this morning (PDT).

The action to get the crash is start gideon,aehem,kdevelop and then
file->quit - gone it is, just like in the old days :-) he he.
I dont use/have subversion installed.

Thanks for your help. This maybe related to me having old
configurations around (gideonrc or heavens beware kdeveloprc???). I
realize now, with renaming gideon to kdevelop, does the old
configuration file (kdeveloprc) get used/overwritten? That would be
quite a disaster.

Roland