(no subject)

Martin Wagner wagnermartin at zensearch.com
Mon Oct 13 18:45:14 UTC 2003

To introduce myself, my name is Mr. Martin Wagner, the
elder child of Mr. Cyril Wagner of Zimbabwe.

During the current crisis against the farmers of
Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert
Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our
country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender
their farms to his party members and their followers.

My father was one of the best farmers in the country
and knowing that he did not support the president's
political ideology, the president's supporters invaded
my father's farm burnt down everything, killed him and
confiscated all his investments.

After the death of my father, my mother and I with my
younger sister decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the
safety of our lives. Before we moved, we were able to,
with the assistance of a diplomat friend of my late
father send the money my father kept in the safe in my
mother's house, which amounted to the sum of US$24.7
Million United States Dollars to Europe. The diplomat
is not aware of the package as money.

The funds are presently being kept away in the secret
vaults of a private security firm based in Europe. The
officials of the firm are also not aware of the
contents of the package and are of the believe they
are helping me in keeping my personal Valuables,
because of the way I packaged the consignment as
family valuables.

Myself and my mother have decided to contact any
reliable overseas Partner who could assist us to
collect and transfer this money out of the Security
company to a safe account nominated by such a person,
because we as asylum seekers here in South Africa we are
handicapped in doing this because our status here does
not permit us to a lot of facilities.

If my proposition is considered, for assisting us in
this transaction, we intend to share funds in the
ratio of 75% for me and my family, 20% for you then 5%
will be set aside to cover any expenses incurred
during this transaction.

There is no risk at all, as all the documents for the
success of this transaction I will forward to you. If
you are interested, please reply immediately to this e-mail address wagner_martin at zensearch.com

Upon your response I shall then provide you with more
details and relevant documents that will help you
understand. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and
be rest assured that this transaction would be most
profitable for both of us because I shall require your
assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply

Thanks and regards

Martin Wagner