MDI UI modes - switching problem

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Fri Oct 10 15:06:03 UTC 2003

> Hi all,
>
> it is good to see the MDI modes up and running again. Yet there is still a
>
> problem when switching modes.
>
> When I switched from Child Window Mode to MDI IDEAl mode, the standard MDI
>
> tool windows kept on screen. I had to restart KDevelop to get the tab bars
>
> around the workspace area back.
I'm at the whole problem again at present. Can you describe your problem
more in detail? Do you use KDE-3.2cvs? Because I can switch from Childframe to
MDI-IDEAl without probs on KDE-3.1-qt-3.1.1 and Win32-win32qt-3.0.3.
Though I forgot to commit my changes of yesterday for the compat-lib to
kdevelop3/lib/qextmdi. Will do that this evening...

CU
F at lk