apidox

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Oct 8 18:41:02 UTC 2003

Done. Committed.

But I need to clarify one thing.

The "make apidox" is only for the developers.kde.org server.
For local working copies the preferred way to build the API
Documentation is to open
KDevelop project in KDevelop and Build->Build API Documentation. This
way you do
NOT need to install the documentation in order to use it AND you can
click on the
 error/warning messages and the offending file will be opened in the editor.

so DO NOT use "make apidox" command.

--
Amilcar Lucas