Patch: qt-3.0.5, kdelibs-3.0.5, current CVS

Iztok Kobal iztok.kobal at iskrasistemi.si
Thu Oct 2 10:45:05 UTC 2003

Nobody answers to original post and CVS is not updated to build with
kdelibs/qt-3.0.5. I assume that nobody's interested - so much about the
backward compatibility. Sigh. :-(  Hehe - I must provoke a little ... :-P

Anyway - I've got another one about it (besides the patch posted in
original post)

file: parts/partexplorer/partexplorerformbase.cpp
(automagically generated from its
parts/partexplorer/partexplorerformbase.moc)

would not compile under kdelibs-3.0.5/qt-3.0.5 for the next

line 56:    costraintsText->setTabChangesFocus( TRUE );

QTextEdit::setTabChangesFocus does not exist in qt-3.0.x so it should be
commented out. Is it possible to arrange .moc in such way that the .cpp
would not contain this line ? Or better - make the same functionality
for qt-3.0.5 ?

Iztok