creating template using appwizard

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed Oct 1 20:47:03 UTC 2003

Julian,

I think that the problem lies in that after the script.local file is created
in the kdevelop appwizard directories, that it never changes even if you
re-"configure" kdevelop to go to a different prefix.  It gets @INC from a
standard set of directories + what's written at the top of the script file
(which is the installation directory of kdevelop + more, I believe)

Caleb