compile errors

Chris Thompson chris at hypocrite.org
Fri Nov 28 20:54:04 UTC 2003

On November 13, 2003 12:26 am, Õðèñòî Õðèñòîâ wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to compile KDevelop3 but till now unsuccessfully. Since
> alpha 7 every thime I try to cimpile the source it appears the same
> errors:
>
> AdaParser.cpp: In member function `void AdaParser::compilation_unit()':
> AdaParser.cpp:34: error: invalid static_cast from type `antlr::RefAST'
> to type `RefAdaAST'

I have just updated to the latest CVS version.  I can confirm that I do _not_
get this problem though I did in the past.  I'm guessing this person was
using gcc 3.3.x as I did not see the problem before.  I am using gcc 3.3.1.

Please make sure you grab the latest sources out of cvs and reconfigure and
compile everything.