Space/Traffic for KDevelop

Sascha Cunz mail at SaCu.DE
Thu Nov 27 20:54:02 UTC 2003

[19:35] <Amilcar> OK, I'm off. I've conviced Dirk Mueller to install Doxygen
1.3.5 so The documentation will have less errors in the future! ;)

Hi Amilcar,
if you're ever in need of a box that you can configure as you want or just to
provide any additional stuff for kdevelop:
i own a box located at Schlund in Karlsruhe, which is not really used a lot.
To be concret: There is about 30GB harddisc space, which i don't need. And
also about 25-30 GB of traffic / month which i pay for but don't use.

I could offer that "unused" space and traffic on the box for kdevelop.

Cheers Sascha