kdevelop & automake problem

Alex Krouglov alexkrouglov at concordidea.com
Thu Nov 20 21:27:03 UTC 2003

Iztok,

I had the same problem and followed your procedure (the first part related
to an individual project).

Unfortunately it didn't work. I got the following error:

cd .. && /bin/sh ./config.status decomp_mpi/Makefile depfiles
config.status: error: invalid argument: depfiles
gmake: *** [Makefile] Error 1
*** failed ***

Could you please advise?

Thanks.