YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE PLEASE.

ENGR. AHMANDI WILLIAMS. engr_ahwilliams at 123.com
Thu Nov 20 03:20:07 UTC 2003

NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION LIMITED.
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX,
GARKI, ZONE II
ABUJA.
E-MAIL: engr_ahwilliams at fsmail.net

20 th  November 2003                                                                           REF:rf/ntl-fgn

Dear Friend,

Please do not be disturbed about this mail as I am contacting you for the first time through this medium, while nursing no doubts that you will be of great assistance to this business proposal I am about disclosing to you for our both mutual benefit.

I am Engineer Ahmandi Williams, the Project Director of Nitel at the above address.

Following my intentions of owning an offshore investment, I was urged to contact a foreigner to assist in facilitating the immediate release of $14Million United States Dollars into his/her bank account to jointly execute my motive of securing an offshore investment. This was because Nigeria's civil service code of conduct does not allow a civil servant to own an offshore account or investment outside the shores of Nigeria.

Sequel to this, I was able to contact a foreigner (Mr. Jim Walsh) an American based in Nigeria to assist with the transfer. He agreed and we proceeded in procuring all documents necessary to facilitate the immediate release of the funds into his custody using him as a Project Consultant to the Nigerian Telecommunication.

The money was as a result of an over-invoiced contract on contract number "ntl-fgn01/ped-98" for the procurement, supply and installation of Telecommunication equipment to Nitel regional offices up to the tune of $52Million United States Dollars. It was awarded to a Swiss Contractor who executed the contract and was fully paid i.e $38Million United States Dollars leaving aside $14Million United States Dollars.

Final payment approval was granted on behalf of Mr. Jim Walsh by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) to the paying bank while waiting for the payment application from him to the bank but he suddenly died of Cardiac Arrest leaving no Next of kin/beneficiary to the funds.

It is as a result of this, that I am contacting you to please stand as the next of kin to Mr. Jim Walsh and new beneficiary to the funds to enable the funds to be transfered into your custody. All documents to back up your claim will be giving to you adequately while a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will be reached between us to safe guard our both interest in line of this transaction.

I am willing to compensate you with 25% of the total funds while the rest 75% will be for me for the investments in your country as well as assuring you that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal.

If this proposal is okay to you, please kindly get back to me to enable me demand certain informations and briefing for the commencement of this transaction.

Please always quote the reference number above in all correspondences to me while confidentiality should be our watch word.

I await your urgent response.

Sincere regards,

Engr. Ahmandi Williams.

Project Director,