kdevelop supporting C/C++ interpreter Ch?

Wayne W. Cheng wcheng at softintegration.com
Wed Nov 12 06:19:05 UTC 2003

Hello,

I noticed that kdevelop supporting many languages.

We have developed a C/C++ interpreter called Ch.
It supports C99, C++ class and has many extensions for
cross platform scripting, shell programming, 2D/3D graphical plotting,
numerical computing.

Ch interpreter is freely available. We have hundreds of
thousands users. The user base and applications are increasing
rapidly.

We have many users requesting an IDE for Ch.

I would like to check if your editor can support Ch syntax highlighting
and can execute C/Ch/C++ code within your IDE.

More about Ch can be found at
  http://www.softintegration.com/

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Wayne Cheng <mailto: wcheng at softintegration.com>
SoftIntegration, Inc.
http://www.softintegration.com