New message

John Doe john at doe.com
Tue Nov 4 06:53:08 UTC 2003

Yia sou Niko, Ti kaneis?

Read this email I recieved.  I thought your sister might be interested in this site, since she is looking for love and romanse.  The site is www.greekfriends.com. How have you been?  Call me soon.

filakia,
Sophie  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Soula Karas [mailto:karassoula2000_2001 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:33 PM
To: Sophia Pappas
Subject: www.GreekFriends.com now has 16,000 Active Members!!!

Dear Greek Friend,

Thanks to many of you, www.GreekFriends.com, the world's largest and fastest-growing Greek cultural/friendship website, hosts one of the largest Greek communities in the world with over 16,000 active men and women.  Thousands of Greek people have had the pleasure of communicating with other Greeks for the purpose of making new friends, sharing their culture, and discovering love and romance.  Meeting new Greek people has never been easier.  The Internet is a popular, safe, and exciting way to meet Greek people, whether it is someone down the street, or halfway around the world.

On GreekFriends.com, you may a) view our entire membership list, b) view photos of members, c) search for members anywhere in the world, d) send private messages to other members, e) receive messages in you GreekFriends.com private mailbox, f) read events and post events on the Events Board for everyone to see, and g) read and post messages on the Message Boards which are busier than ever before.  Check-out the Member List now, at http://www.GreekFriends.com/freeresult.asp.

GreekFriends.com really is committed to building the largest worldwide network of Greek people. We wish you the best of luck in finding new and special Greek friends.

Sincerely,

GreekFriends.com

GreekFriends.com, Connecting Greeks Everywhere

(PS. If you already have found that special Greek friend, please forward this letter to other Greeks searching for new and special friends.)

http://www.greekfriends.com/

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS: You received this e-mail because you are registered at one of our web sites, or at one of our partners' sites or are listed in one of several list subscriptions.  Further transmissions to you may be stopped by replying back with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line of the this E-mail.