Install with kdesu - patch

Marcin Dec ced at ciapek.uci.agh.edu.pl
Mon May 26 23:33:07 UTC 2003

Hi

I think that something like "Install with kdesu" command in "Build" menu can
be useful, It's useful for me :)

I enclose a patch file, it's a diff patch against anoncvs. It's my first patch
so I'd be very grateful for any comments if I did something wrong.

To see "Install with kdesu" command in "Build" menu you have to edit file
~/.kde/share/apps/kdevautoproject/kdevautoproject.rc, you have to add line
<Action name="build_install_kdesu" /> after line 14 :)

You can find me on #kdevelop channel on irc.kde.org, my nick is "analena" :)