"compile file" problem

Chris Thompson chris at hypocrite.org
Fri May 23 17:33:09 UTC 2003

On May 23, 2003 09:20 am, Lukasz Michalski wrote:
> > KDevelop 3.0 beta will be available in the next few months. Update to it.
>
> Thanks for info.
> I already tried to use Gideon, and even managed to configure it to work
> just like Kdevelop, but it crashes too ofen for production use. I'll keep
> trying with next releases.

(Disclaimer:  I am not developing KDevelop, just using it for my own projects)

Make sure you are grabbing the latest sources out of CVS.  Until fairly
recently, KDevelop crashed if you looked at it strangely.  It has been a
while (a good month or so) since I was able to crash it last.

--
Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.