r++ gui

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Fri May 23 12:20:10 UTC 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003 21:29, Jonas B. Jacobi wrote:

> On Friday 23 May 2003 07:50, Marcin Miklas wrote:
> > R++ gui is very nice, but I cannot get documentation to work. I'm using
> > doxygen 1.3. Are there any special options which I must set in Doxyfile?
>
> Hi!
>
> What doesn't work? Have you created the xml output and included the xml
> directory in r++ with "-d" or added it in the gui? Does "no documentation!"
> appear on autocompletion, or does nothing appear? I'll rework the stuff a
> little bit after the weekend, atm there is the problem that quite often "no
> documentation!" is shown, although there is some in the xml files. If you
> have this problem, you'll have to wait.

Phew, I have to ... what? :)

Good interface but surely you've only created the advanced options?

Doesn't all this boil out to two configuration questions for code completion.

Do you want code completion? Y/N
 . Include code completion from libraries? Y/N

And then advanced options to selected the libraries and other stuff?

jbb
... A man with very small brain, who just doesn't want to know details, but
just wants it to work :)