r++ gui

Marcin Miklas miklas at mail.p.lodz.pl
Fri May 23 12:16:06 UTC 2003

Thanks for your quick answer.

> What doesn't work? Have you created the xml output and included the xml
> directory in r++ with "-d" or added it in the gui?

Yes, I created xml output. Yesterday, I tried to regenerate pcs databases with
r++ using -d option, it didn't work. Today morning I failed to do the same
with gui.

> Does "no documentation!"
> appear on autocompletion, or does nothing appear?

Nothing appears. I've checked both kwrite editor i qeditor.

> I'll rework the stuff a
> little bit after the weekend, atm there is the problem that quite often "no
> documentation!" is shown, although there is some in the xml files. If you
> have this problem, you'll have to wait.

Maybe I improperly applied patch? I'll wait until someone put your patch into
repository.

Yours
Marcin