Documentation Index System

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Fri May 16 23:12:06 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 23:24, Marcel Turino wrote:
> this is a patch to add a index system to the documentation system.
> It simply takes all entries in the old system and adds them to a list,
> where they can be searched with a "reducing" list.
Great! I like it. Commited with minor corrections (I've made up and down arrow
keys work like in qt assistant index).

> Problems:
> - Long init time
Perhaps index should be stored and modified only when necessary
(as QtAssistant does).

> - Bad layout
Only thing I can do is to disable tabclt border.

> - missing Icons
Does anybody want to create them?

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department