Adding existing files into gideon project - how to ?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Fri May 16 11:40:07 UTC 2003

How to do this depends on what project manager and GUI mode you are using. If
you have created a new project from one of the templates, you are probably
using the automake manager. In the IDEAl mode you will find it to the right.
Mark a target in the upper window ( "src" possibly ) and add files to it in
the lower window.

If you have imported an existing project, you might be using the "custom
project" manager. At this point you interact with it using the File Tree (in
IDEAl to the left). Right click into it and make sure it is showing
non-project files, then rightclick files to add them to the project. (Yes,
only one at the time is currently possible. Work is being made to unify the
project managers, which should fix this.)

// teatime