Encoding problems

Hidic Anel patlidzan at softhome.net
Wed May 7 22:19:04 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 2003 May 07 22:14, Hidic Anel wrote:
> I have problems with KDevelop when using this characters
> "cczsd".
> Forms created with QT Designer show those characters, I can see (use)
> them all over KDE, but not in Kdevelop. I can type them in editor, but
when
> project is reloaded I can see just bunch of "?s". When I run program I
also
> see only "?s".
>
> Where can I set the font (encoding)? It is strange to me, because it works
> in editors, it works everywhere, just not in Kdevelop.
>
> I use SuSE 8.2, Kdevelop 3.0a4

I think you should mail to kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org. Related to the bug:
think KDevelop fails to set the encoding for the files on load/save. As they
use the standard open file dialog, there is not possible to select the
encoding on file opening, either. Maybe the best would be to fill a wishlist
or bug item for this.

Andras