Updates for Clearcase part

Ajay Guleria Ajay.Guleria at synopsys.com
Tue May 6 23:42:07 UTC 2003

Hi there,

I just checked the updates. Clearcase diffs have been updated but we also need
the 2 new files that were part of the gzipped file. I apologize I don't know
well how to submit patches. Could you please add the 2 files (commentdlg.cpp
and commentdlg.h) to CVS? Without these, the part wouldn't compile. I am
attaching the files with this email.

Thanks,

-Ajay

On Friday 02 May 2003 05:35 pm, Ajay Guleria wrote:
AG> Hi There,
AG>
AG> I have added a couple of enhancements to the clearcase part.
AG>
AG> 1. Provided a dialog for checkin/checkout comment
AG> 2. Ensure that Clearcase menu is only enabled for clearcase files
AG> 3. Updated README
AG>
AG> Diffs for the changes files are in the clearcase.diff file (just the
 output of AG> "cvs diff" in directory kdevelop/parts/clearcase)

AG> I have also added 2 new files - commentdlg.h and commentdlg.cpp and
 bunched AG> the sources for all changed files in the clearcase.tar.gz.