Updates for Clearcase part

Ajay Guleria Ajay.Guleria at synopsys.com
Sat May 3 02:36:03 UTC 2003

Hi There,

I have added a couple of enhancements to the clearcase part.

1. Provided a dialog for checkin/checkout comment
2. Ensure that Clearcase menu is only enabled for clearcase files
3. Updated README

Diffs for the changes files are in the clearcase.diff file (just the output of
"cvs diff" in directory kdevelop/parts/clearcase)

I have also added 2 new files - commentdlg.h and commentdlg.cpp and bunched
the sources for all changed files in the clearcase.tar.gz.

I would be very happy if someone can apply the patches.

Thanks,

-Ajay