rebol.tgz

Alessio Maria Braccini alex_rebol at libero.it
Mon Mar 31 12:14:20 UTC 2003

Hi to all,

some days ago i wrote to tasin at kdevelop.org just to ask to add shortcuts for
the debug menu. While debugging apps, infact, i soon got bored of clicking,
pressing keys should be simpler. After that i realized that this wouldn't be
a big change, so i dowloaded the source and changed it on my own. Following
the instruction on the website i uploaded the patches in the /incoming
directory (in case someone may ever need this). The archive is named
rebol.tgz.
This change for me it is usefull, it could be even for others. I know this is
a small contribution, but don't understimate it, it is my first public
contribution to the open source community.

Bye. rebol