New development tutorial with KDevelop(gideon) and Designer

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 12:13:05 UTC 2003

Hello,

Just would like to point out that I've made a new tutorial in which I
explain how to use KDevelop (*) and Qt Designer. I think it would be a
good starting point for people wanting to contribute to KDE.

The tutorial starts using the application wizard to create an application
and finishes with an application that loads an image (or gets it with DnD)
tints it with a given color and can save the image.

You can download it or read it online at :
http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/visualtutorial.html

The source code for each step of the tutorial, and a spanish translation
are also available at the same page.

Greetings,

(*) KDevelop 3.0 alpha, also known as gideon.
--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous ?   -- Hobbes