KNotes plugin

Prochnow, Christian cproch at seculogix.de
Thu Mar 27 19:29:03 UTC 2003

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 11:46 schrieb Eray Ozkural:

> It would make sense if it could be saved along with the project, ie it
> should be part of project file... Does it save with gideon globally right
> now? That's cool too but some people would probably like to have notes for
> their projects

It would be more cool if the KNotes part generates the notes by parsing
comments in the code. (eg. //TODO: //BUG:).
The notes should also displayed like the "Problems" part ... i think
displaying notes as a "post-it" is not very usefull.

Roberto: can you hand me over the source for the KNotes part ?
Maybe i can try to implement my feature wishes ...
i'm searching for a project to help out on KDevelop development - cause i use
it daily and would really like to contribute something ... :)

Regards,
Christian Prochnow