Build failure on recent CVS

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Mar 26 13:33:05 UTC 2003

No this is old. If it worked before, it must work now. try a cvs update

Steven T. Hatton wrote:

>On Wednesday 26 March 2003 06:12 am, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>

>>If I recall correctly you'll need to delete your kdevelop/admin directory
>>and replace it with a link to: /where_your_kde3_is/share/apps/kdelibs/admin
>>
>>Then rerun the: make -f admin/Makefile.common
>>and continue from there.
>>
>>This should be on the web page but isn't :(
>>

>Is this a recent change?  I've been building on a daily basis for a week or so
>without doing this.
>
>STH

Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml