Fortran plugin in Kdevelop 3?

Daniel Tourde ted at foi.se
Fri Mar 21 10:23:04 UTC 2003

Hello,

I have newly installed KDE 3.1 on my RH8 box (I used the KDE 3.1 RPMs
available on kde-redhat.sourceforge.net), then I downloaded from Ark
linux the SRPMS for Kdevelop3 alpha 3 (.spec file made by bero, former
employee of RedHat). I slightly modified the .spec file and I rebuilt
Kdevelop from the CVS (17/3/2003) source code.
The program seems to work correctly as far as I can see. I was in fact
really curious to see how far the Fortran plug-in went (I read few
months ago that Fortran project will be handled by Kdevelop3), my
company being still using Fortran. What was my surprise when I
discovered that there is no Fortran plugin in Kdevelop 3.0 so far.

So here is my question:
- Is a Fortran plug-in planned for Kdevelop 3.0?
- If not, where can I express this wish?

		Daniel
Daniel TOURDE                             E-mail : daniel.tourde at foi.se
                                              Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 43 44
                                         Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
    FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Aeronautics Division - FFA
        Dept. of Wind Energy and Aviation Environmental Research
SE-172 90 Stockholm, Sweden                     Fax : +46 (0)8-25 34 81