How to get a nice API-doc tree in DocTreeView?

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Mar 18 18:45:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

When I activate the "Project settings > Doxygen > HTML > Generate
Treeview" project option
I get a very nice frame on the right side of the Doxygen generated
API-doc html documentation.
This frame presents a nice cool tree that facilitates documentation
navigation.

On the other hand, QT documentation for instance presents this nice tree
directly embedded in the
doctreeview part.

How can I get the tree that Doxygen generates embedded in doctreeview?
If I can not do it by some automatic means, how can I achieve it by hand
coding?
I see that doctreeview tries to read some .toc and .tag files, but I
don't understand it. :(

Alexander, anyone?

Thanks,

--